USA Medical Card Offers Tips for Allergy Season
Since allergy season is fast approaching, USA Medical Card offers tips for sufferers.
USA Medical Card reminds us that one in five people in the U.S. suffers from allergy or asthma symptoms, and 55 percent of the population tests positive to one or more allergens.
Since allergy season is fast approaching, USA Medical Card offers tips for sufferers:
1. Adjust schedules to be indoors when the pollen count is high—check morning forecasts. Avoid outdoor activities like hiking and opt to exercise in a gym instead.
2. Keep your windows closed and your air conditioner on if pollen is a problem. If indoor allergens are the source of discomfort, open windows for fresh air.
3. When outdoors, wear a surgical mask to lessen pollen exposure. Masks labeled N95 will filter out 95 percent of particles and meet the standards of the National Institute of Occupational Safety.
4. Use saline nasal rinses to minimize symptoms—a Neti pot or spray can help clear allergens from nasal membranes. Salt-water gargles soothe sore, scratchy throats.
5. Ask your doctor about drugs to relieve allergy symptoms. Antihistamines can relieve sniffles and itching, while decongestants address nasal congestion in the upper respiratory tract.
USA Medical Card Co-Founder and President Jordan Sessler said, “Allergies can derail daily routines and negatively affect both personal and work productivity. Annually, 3.4 million U.S. workdays are lost as a result of allergies – This represents a $639 million cost to companies. Furthermore, in the last 10 to 15 years, the ragweed pollen season has increased by four weeks. Managing allergies is part of being healthy; my Company’s free pharmacy discount card helps reduce the cost of medicines people need for relief.”
The pre-activated USA Medical Card is accepted at more than 60,000 pharmacies across the country—local, regional and national chains such as CVS, Costco, Target, Rite Aid, Walmart and Walgreens. Eligible Rx medications include Zyrtec®, Claritin® and other allergy drugs, as well as thousands of popular medications.
To get a card, go to USAMedicalCard.com or text USAMC to 95577. This short video explains the advantages of the card: USAMedicalCard.com/video.
About USA Medical Card
USA Medical Card was founded to provide prescription savings to the estimated over 100 million people in America with inadequate prescription coverage. The company reaches out to families, individuals and seniors who are most at risk, and whose health would be compromised without the savings the pharmacy discount card provides. USA Medical Card has been given an “A+” rating by the Better Business Bureau.
Get your Prescription Discount Card now and start saving up to 75% on the medications you use every day!